Welcome to the Curvy online manual!
Table of contents
- Tutorials - Short tutorial videos to get you started
- Glossary - Terms used and their definition
- Toolbar - reference of the Curvy toolbar
- Splines - Working with Spline curves
- Shapes - Working with Shape templates
- Controllers - Ready-made scripts to connect your GameObjects to Curvy data
- Curvy Generator - Enjoy a new level of spline related processing
- API Introduction - How to Control Curvy by code
- Extending Curvy - how to customize and extend Curvy
- Addons - Curvy Addons
- Upgrading - Upgrading from previous Curvy versions? Read this!
Curvy's UI guidelines keep as close to the Unity standard as possible. In short:
- Object settings are handled in the inspector window
- General settings and operations are accessible from the Toolbar in the Scene View
- Hide options that don't apply (e.g. if you have a bezier spline, you won't see TCB options in the inspector)
- Keyboard shortcuts for common operations
3rd Party Libraries
Poly2Tri Copyright © 2009-2010, Poly2Tri Contributors http://code.google.com/p/poly2tri/
All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of Poly2Tri nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.