Setting up a complex Generator graph can be time consuming, so it's a good practise to store your work as templates.
Technically templates are prefabs, but with some additional logic:
- When saving templates, resources are handled properly
- Existing templates can be added quickly from the graph's context menu
Creating a template
- Select one or more modules
- Click on the Save template button in the graph's toolbar
- Give the template a name and description and save it
Using a template
To insert a template, rightclick on an empty spot in the graph and choose a template from the Add Template menu. All modules and managed resources from the template are now copied to the current graph.
Deleting a template
To delete a template just delete the template prefab from the project window.